Zing Digital Tamil - Addon Packs

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 7,275
I would say that the add-on rates very cheap.. Particularly Sony Max (Rs.5) to enjoy IPL :eek:hya

Sadiq said:
I would say that the add-on rates very cheap.. Particularly Sony Max (Rs.5) to enjoy IPL :eek:hya

sony max is same in dish tv n zing.
almost all the rates r same in dish n zing

prateek1987 said:
sony max is same in dish tv n zing.
almost all the rates r same in dish n zing

Rs.5 in Dish TV too?

But to avail Sony Max a-la-carte, we should have a base pack in both Dish and Zing. The cost of base pack is lesser in Zing for those who are expecting only Tamil channels. So, the better choice between Dish and Zing is definitely Zing. They can spend Rs.139 and get it. In addition they can spend Rs.5 and get Sony Max. Zing base pack + Sony Max add-on cost is lesser than Dish base pack.

Zing is the right choice for Tamil channel lovers who want to see the major Tamil channels at lower cost.

@sadiq bro.. thats true...zing is cheap thats y they have launched it otherwise y they wud have launched it.
but its not cheaper. compare it with adtv 150 plan.

@prateek:
Comparing ADTV's Rs.150 pack,

Zing is definitely having all major Tamil channels, except two channels (J Movie and Sun Life)
Airtel is missing 4 channels comparing Zing (Aaseervatham, Captain TV, Raj Digital Plus and Chithiram TV)

So, considering the popularity of the missing channels, ADTV is the good choice.
For other genre channels like Kids and Sports, ADTV is the good choice.

Sadiq said:
@prateek:
Comparing ADTV's Rs.150 pack,

Zing is definitely having all major Tamil channels, except two channels (J Movie and Sun Life)
Airtel is missing 4 channels comparing Zing (Aaseervatham, Captain TV, Raj Digital Plus and Chithiram TV)

So, considering the popularity of the missing channels, ADTV is the good choice.
For other genre channels like Kids and Sports, ADTV is the good choice.

bro last two line i dint understand. i think by mistake u wrote it.
adtv also gives u a choice - 15 or 25rs extra- take one pack of any language
so u can opt 4 tamil language pack which has more channels.

n lastly bro, dish tv has substandard pq n aq. adtv is superb.
the channels went away in dish tv but in adtv it wont.
e.g. in december only they removed sony channels from the base pack.
dish tv is well known for that. they have the accuracy in that.
so the same wud apply to zing also.

n not forget wat happened in 2003
reliance mobile phones(cdma) were sold 4 500rs. but wat happened after that is history.

so first give cheap prices, attract consumers, add them to ur list n then cheat them

Yes it is very much cheap compare to any other dth with all tamil channels and major sports channels will cost you only 139 + 40 (popular sports combo) = 179Dhs (for sports lovers as well).

Awesome cheap add on rates bro. Awesome ! Sun Direct, RDTV all failure infront of these rates. But the only question will be about their after sale service. I think that has to be observed for the next 2 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock