Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

New serial Prem Vivaah going to come on Zee Marathi promo will be out soon.. Waiting for jagadhatri remake

New serial Prem Vivaah going to come on Zee Marathi promo will be out soon.. Waiting for jagadhatri remake
Zee marathi serial news Instagram page if that is your source then it's is super untrustworthy and posts fake news.. coz I came across this post
If you have seen on TV then Fine

What I feel is, All current serials of Colors Marathi (Rama Raghav, Sukh kalale, indrayani) will end much before Pirticha Vanva Uri Petla.. pVUP is doing great at 10 pm. Lucky to get that slot.
Antarpat might get 10pm? And pirti shifts to 10.30pm?
Coz they are in no mood of getting Bigg Boss 😭
And colors Marathi is out of top 5 since many weeks

but I've heard contestant approaching is going on... and also set up work is half done ! only BBM can save colors marathi Atp because viewers desperately wanting it

Seeing current trp, PVUP might not shift or end timings...
Antarpat might get 10.30 (like Kasturi) or 9.30 pm

Zee marathi serial news Instagram page if that is your source then it's is super untrustworthy and posts fake news.. coz I came across this post
If you have seen on TV then Fine
That person is rude.his gang and him always comments bad vulgar things on star pravah posts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock