Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

We are expected to undergo a server upgrade from our current dedicated server to new one during sometime between late November to early December.

This will result in some downtime and may last from several minutes to a few hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

------
Latest update: 24 Nov 2019 - upgrade complete.
------
Thanks,
DreamDTH Management Team

Last edited:
Thanks for the wishes asg bro.

For anyone having questions, no, it won't be bringing any visible change. Just some noticable speed increments since specs would be as much as twice than now.👍

So website loading speed and surfing between pages will be much faster

I wish a smooth transformation All the best to DDF #MyBestWishes. 😎👍

Best of Luck DDF Team :tup: We'll be more faster after upgrade :cheers:

Just little curious.. Why are you downgrading SSD. It should be 500 GB right? 😅
Very worthy question raised. Asked the server management team. I can answer you if they respond back something which is logical.

But, overall we have below 100GB of total space usage since only our new main news website portal only having image hosting enabled. Forums had never enabled any kind of file sharing so hardly takes much space other than content postings.

Best of Luck DDF Team :tup: We'll be more faster after upgrade :cheers:
Currently we are not bad with respect to speed either. I am fine whereever they wish to keep us (new/old data centers) as long as reliability and speed remains stable like its been from years now.

Just little curious.. Why are you downgrading SSD. It should be 500 GB right? 😅
They said:
Some SSD manufacturers go in increments of 120, others 128. Enterprise SSDs generally fall under the 120 category because while the extra 8GB per increment is technically there, the SSD uses it internally for garbage collection, etc. to maintain peak performance better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock