Discussion Airtel extra ncf charge

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 9,649
But i m thinking it's not much money, before we r paying 112 ncf per month and now 138 per month. 15 rs benifit per month with some paid channels in udp pack..
Then it should be applicable to only new subscribers of UDP. For existing subscribers of UDP if extra IDV is being charged when modifying channels, then its cheating.

Then it should be applicable to only new subscribers of UDP. For existing subscribers of UDP if extra IDV is being charged when modifying channels, then its cheating.
Exactly
Since few days ago no idv charged for udp pack.

exisiting users also bearing charges

Update:
I had complained regarding the extra IDV charge to Airtel DTH. Just received a call from the customer care, they informed the following:
1. Any addition to the UDP plan will add extra IDV charge of ₹26
2. This is also applicable to the existing users.
Since I had taken UDP package 3months back and there was no IDV charge then, so customer care credited my account with ₹234 which will be adjusted against the IDV charges for the remaining 9 months.

So, existing customers who are facing the same issue, kindly contact customer care.

Update:
I had complained regarding the extra IDV charge to Airtel DTH. Just received a call from the customer care, they informed the following:
1. Any addition to the UDP plan will add extra IDV charge of ₹26
2. This is also applicable to the existing users.
Since I had taken UDP package 3months back and there was no IDV charge then, so customer care credited my account with ₹234 which will be adjusted against the IDV charges for the remaining 9 months.

So, existing customers who are facing the same issue, kindly contact customer care.
only calling customer care is enough or need to tweet also

I had actually emailed them and asked for a callback to clarify on this. Their technical team called and provided the resolution.
how much time it took for u
i tweeted and called and they told they will call back but callback not received

I had actually emailed them and asked for a callback to clarify on this. Their technical team called and provided the resolution.
airtel customer care and email support denied for waiver of idv charge they said remove all ala-carte channels or bear 26.50₹ upto 122 channels
what to do now?

That's unfair. Ask them to call and talk. Say them clearly that its unfair as IDV was not there when you had taken the pack but was introduced 1-2 months back.
In my case it took around 3 days and they credited my account with the amount.

That's unfair. Ask them to call and talk. Say them clearly that its unfair as IDV was not there when you had taken the pack but was introduced 1-2 months back.
In my case it took around 3 days and they credited my account with the amount.
already talked on call but they said they can't do anthing because we r already charging ncf of 76₹ instead of 153₹

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock