DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

WZOgChU.jpeg

Pokémon The Movie Hum Mein Dum ( Pokémon The Movie: The Power of Us) - kids new anime movie -would Premiere on Super Hungama on 12th May at 10:00 AM in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu

clToaDo.jpeg

2MfmahK.jpeg

doUlZPe.jpeg

Thanks to new season and episodes promo on sony yay, suddenly Hungama tv started promoting aggressively through promos that Shinchan matlab Hungama . shinchan (kids/family anime series with edits). i wish they could have shown same enthusiasm few years back by dubbing newer seasons and films at least one movie every year-some years back. like they did for pokemon.

Why not one Broadcasters drap this n premier to spy x family show very good anime show
they cant shinchan is more popular it has near 1000 episodes after 16 seasons , sony yay got shinchan from season 17 onwards , compared to it Spy x family has - Season 1 total 25 episodes, season 2 has total 12 episodes till now. new season episode when comes will come weekly if they renew it.

even if in future ,they decide to air spy x family after couple of seasons when it reaches near 100 episodes , they would still continue to air Shinchan .

i wish they could have shown same enthusiasm few years back by dubbing newer seasons and films at least one movie every year-some years back. like they did for pokemon.
i think they might not be able to do movies every year cuz almost half of movies might not be able to make onto tv and censorship

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock