AMRITA TV
DD MALAYALAM
KAIRALI TV
STAR UTSAV
Madha TV
DD SAPTHAGIRI
DD BHARATHI
B4U MUSIC

Excellent collection, it has more than 90% of my preferred channels.

I can pay Rs 150 even if they can provide me an analogue with this list of channels. :)

But Arasu is nowhere to be found in most parts of Chennai.

What is ur preferred channels in this one..
from third band, the channels are in more grains.. last 15 channels, not even channel logo is visible. It is not fault with my LCO, as previously the signal from SCV is much better and last band channels are much clear.
if Arasu and SCV providing FTA channels, then SCV is preferred one in terms of clarity

My preferred channels:
AXN
STAR MOVIES
MOVIES NOW
SONY PIX
STAR WORLD
CNBC TV18

Apart from this i wish to have a soccer based sports channel (i don't watch cricket even during world cup and no IPL either) and 2 - 3 English news channel and 2 - 3 Tamil news channels (Puthiyathalaimurai And Thanthi Tv together are alone enough for me)

All these channels seem to be within 60 so should have viewable quality if both MSO and LCO help us.

SONY PIX, STAR WORLD, AXN CNBC AND MOVIES NOW all these not in viewable quatity.
if arasu able to provide these pay channels, (these are pay channels in chennai metro city), then why arasu cable not giving ten cricket, star sports channels.

HOUSE-MD said:
My preferred channels:
AXN
STAR MOVIES
MOVIES NOW
SONY PIX
STAR WORLD
CNBC TV18

Apart from this i wish to have a soccer based sports channel (i don't watch cricket even during world cup and no IPL either) and 2 - 3 English news channel and 2 - 3 Tamil news channels (Puthiyathalaimurai And Thanthi Tv together are alone enough for me)

All these channels seem to be within 60 so should have viewable quality if both MSO and LCO help us.
what do you mean by soccer based channel? Star network has football rights they will telecast it on any of their network channels.
all your requirements is not a common man requirement atleast in india which has more cricket fans than football, you are very specific user and you will have to move to DTH and not wait for cable to provide these channels.
there will me one more user like you who wants golf based channel you mean to say MSO to give Ten Golf in cable??

Satvijay said:
what do you mean by soccer based channel? Star network has football rights they will telecast it on any of their network channels.
all your requirements is not a common man requirement atleast in india which has more cricket fans than football, you are very specific user and you will have to move to DTH and not wait for cable to provide these channels.
there will me one more user like you who wants golf based channel you mean to say MSO to give Ten Golf in cable??

:D :D :D :D

He wants his customized channels , and that too without STB box and cost also should be within 100 rs .. Paavam MSOs

sathishbabu4u said:
:D :D :D :D

He wants his customized channels , and that too without STB box and cost also should be within 100 rs .. Paavam MSOs

yes...you are right.
gone are the days where you get everything for free, even i remember i was getting close to 80-90 channels on my analog cable inclusive of sports and movies all pay channels for just Rs100 per month, my favorite is MTV most wanted while i was in school can i expect my analog cable to give that for free?. everything now comes for a premium. Even i remember aircel and airtel was offering unlimited sms for free intially to all the prepaid users now everything is given for a price. same applies to cable.

AXN
STAR MOVIES
MOVIES NOW
SONY SIX
COLORS
SONY PIX
STAR WORLD
NICK
DISNEY CHANNEL
ET NOW
NDTV PROFIT
AAJ TAK
CNBC TV18
TIMES NOW
CNN IBN
NDTV 24X7
Discovery Tamil

The above channels are all pay channels given on arasu cable because of the agreement they have with the MSO and to promote their channel viewership, it does not mean these channels will be free for life, they can remove these channels anytime, same applies to tamil pay channels given on cable

Satvijay said:
yes...you are right.
gone are the days where you get everything for free, even i remember i was getting close to 80-90 channels on my analog cable inclusive of sports and movies all pay channels for just Rs100 per month, my favorite is MTV most wanted while i was in school can i expect my analog cable to give that for free?. everything now comes for a premium. Even i remember aircel and airtel was offering unlimited sms for free intially to all the prepaid users now everything is given for a price. same applies to cable.

Still out side chennai , the people getting all Free & Paychannels @ rs. 120 per month thru Arasu cable. (but clarity is not good compare to even SCV analog).
If house md wants customized channels (like foot ball channels , where our whole nation wants cricket favour channels), then he has to go for any dth and shouldn't wait for analog mode.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock