Good News Colors Tamil achieves 79% growth beating market leader SUN TV!

Bala 777

Reaction score
It’s been a great week for Colors Tamil - we have recorded our highest in over a year and delivered 100+ in TN 2+ urban during the Week 17 of 2023

"Assumes significance in the light of fact that there is no original Tamil programming or movie premiere in the channel!😍 "says channel source!

OMymgsH.jpg

Great🔥👏🏻💐
Hope the channel will not shutdown and they will give their comeback soon....
Yes,it seems they will comeback powerful after IPL season ends! Lot of restructuring happened in the position of employees.If sources are to be believed, Mumbai team taken over the channel at top level.

So they will keep every feet very careful as a responsible GEC, also new Viacom 18 CEO's prime responsblity is to improve the weak regional channels. Let us see. I am very excited to see their second innings.😍

Last edited:
Seriously 😂😂😂 i thought they'll shutdown in few weeks.
Actually they are not in the plan for shut down..Who told you that channel is getting shutdown? 😂 Profit and loss are simple thing for a TV channel. WPL, SA 20 league kaga they offaired all serials.Soon they will comeback

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock