Breaking DDF launches DreamDTH News section - Unleash your professional writing skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job done by DDF team:clap2::clap2:
Now on we have to find more time to spend with DDF:win:
If a different colour/style combination is used between articles and normal threads, then it will be more attractive:ok2:

Great job done by DDF team:clap2::clap2:
Now on we have to find more time to spend with DDF:win:
If a different colour/style combination is used between articles and normal threads, then it will be more attractive:ok2:
Which color do you want? I can do it and article site will have different style/UI. However since we have just integrated everything i kept it same as our community.

Which color do you want? I can do it and article site will have different style/UI. However since we have just integrated everything i kept it same as our community.

In my opinion Yellow or Orange with Black will be a good combination for the News Site, We should have a Poll to decide that.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be better if Article's headline has Bigger Font.

Last edited:
Deeply about UI or software,I am not fit for judging.I just meant this👇A simple make up for catching the attention of guest users.

PeAXSSO.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to Entire DDF Team:smile2:. This is really cool Surprise :clap2: and its motivating me & other members to improve writing skills .

Last edited:
No, I'm saying just like dream shine, pro, expert, legend, mod, smod and admin tags, can there be another one for the writers too?
I understand that bro and said the same. There can be such tag but that will show only if you are a normal member, not a tagged one. Since you have a tag already, it is not showing.

You will see them once i find a proper way to show them along with your current user tag.
As said there is no proper way to achieve this, but we found a workaround and did it.

Please check:

Default:
WtGf5yG.png

XenBase:
IFEdW99.png

DDF Dark:
PHIUWBz.png

FA+:
NLrrk1Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock