Breaking DishTV launches DishTV Smart+

How to get this ?
I am not getting this option anywhere
Login wactho app in same no in d2h and dish tv reg mobile no u get free ott

I m also login and get free ott till my dish tv recharge date

Hats off to Dishtv,a pack worth Rs99 to 150 as per other DTH OTT pricing is free for each Dish TV DTH customer having more than Rs200 monthly DTH bill

Incorrect assessment.

In dish tv smart+ only 5 apps r being given free under basic app with option to chose 1 additional OTT app of our choice while in Airtel XStream at Rs. 149 we get access to content of over 20 apps, not only this but Airtel provides complimentary access to XStream Mobile Pack/ Premium with new DTH/Broadband connections as well as to current subscribers which opt for their various DTH/Broadband / Mobile service plans.....also once validity of Free Access is over then i have noticed that a new complimentary access offer is made available which can be activated via Airtel App

Incorrect assessment.

In dish tv smart+ only 5 apps r being given free under basic app with option to chose 1 additional OTT app of our choice while in Airtel XStream at Rs. 149 we get access to content of over 20 apps, not only this but Airtel provides complimentary access to XStream Mobile Pack/ Premium with new DTH/Broadband connections as well as to current subscribers which opt for their various DTH/Broadband / Mobile service plans.....also once validity of Free Access is over then i have noticed that a new complimentary access offer is made available which can be activated via Airtel App
With Rs.149/- Airtel Xstream subscription, we cant watch DTH channels, with Distv Smart+, we can watch 5 OTT+ 1 premium OTT (D+HS or Sony Liv) along with DTH channels for Rs.200/-

Login wactho app in same no in d2h and dish tv reg mobile no u get free ott

I m also login and get free ott till my dish tv recharge date
I am D2h Subscriber. My monthly recharge is 435. I logged in the Watcho Mobile App. Should I log in via Web. Can anyone show me the Step by Step process to Activate this. Anyone give me Activating Menu in the App / Web.

Last edited:
Even i am also not finding any option in watcho app.
Showing plan expired any renew option with different chargeable plans

Just recieved an email from dish TV to activate the smart service, I added hotstar additionally with foc

Subscribed.Thanks Dish TV.

Screenshot-20240423-200657.jpg

I am not getting option to activate

There is also not a single advertisement on d2h website
But on DishTV advertising available on homepage
Bro no advertisement on d2h but all plans above 200 now updated with watcho and free ott subscriptions

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock