DreamDTH.com launches News Portal : Discussions & Feedbacks

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 6,695
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned members don't have dark brown as their colors, it is black/grey instead and also having a strikeout symbol. Your tag is a lot different comparing to them
Then change the background colour of the DreamDTH Columnist text to brown as well for consistency.

Then change the background colour of the DreamDTH Columnist text to brown as well for consistency.
It is already brown bro. Both tag and username text uses same color code. Your device may be showing it incorrectly, night mode or anything such. Check the example picture i posted earlier.

It is already brown bro. Both tag and username text uses same color code. Your device may be showing it incorrectly, night mode or anything such. Check the example picture i posted earlier.
For me also its showing Grey Bhai.. I'm not on Night mode. I think you've do the same for all the Themes :huh:

For me also its showing Grey Bhai.. I'm not on Night mode. I think you've do the same for all the Themes :huh:
It seems to depend on the theme. In XenBase it is grey and in FA Plus (dark mode) it is dark blue.

It's showing this for me. I'm using FA Plus.

lG7wPNu.jpg

How about making tag color brown in other themes also like it is in DDF Dark? 👇

5aY7rbh.jpg

I have a opinion.. I feel "Trending Threads" under recent activity tab is totally useless. Most of the time it's showing old post or inactive threads. We already have Latest Post and Latest Threads, That's enough and more useful. You can replace "Trending Threads" to "Latest News". So we can read Dream DTH news easily.. I never open the main site, I directly open this lovely community..

I made a request on restructure thread that you should replace unnecessary "Trending Threads" to "Latest News' so we can read those articles from forum section also which got some likes from top level members but not any reply. Most of us i think skip home page and directly open this community. So are you considering my suggestion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock