DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - November 2019 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 8,644

The BEST DTH of the Month of November 2019 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not mistake. It's showing Love towards Tata Sky. :kiss2:
I just hope you won't get banned due to this silliness. In past we had banned members since such votes were wrongly manipulating total votes to inaccurate results. As mentioned in the first post, control your emotions towards your DTH and vote fairly, else don't vote.

I just hope you won't get banned due to this silliness. In past we had banned members since such votes were wrongly manipulating total votes to inaccurate results. As mentioned in the first post, control your emotions towards your DTH and vote fairly, else don't vote.
Okay fine. I won't vote from next time...

Okay fine. I won't vote from next time...
But can't you just vote for deserving one? Many such mentality users need to grow up. After all we aren't getting free services, this thread is kind of a resource for visitors to decide which DTH actually doing well in throughout the month.

Rest as you wish, it's totally your choice.(y)

Voted for ADTV . Finally they added the most awaiting Telugu HD channels .

Just a suggestion. Votes shouldn't be counted. If a valid reason is not given by the users in replies. I know this is time consuming. But that's the only way to have a fair poll.

But can't you just vote for deserving one? Many such mentality users need to grow up. After all we aren't getting free services, this thread is kind of a resource for visitors to decide which DTH actually doing well in throughout the month.

Rest as you wish, it's totally your choice.(y)

Sorry...
Then i want to change my vote to Airtel. They really did a better work this month according to Post 1 specially 25% discount..

Last edited:
Just a suggestion. Votes shouldn't be counted. If a valid reason is not given by the users in replies. I know this is time consuming. But that's the only way to have a fair poll.
Bro your suggestion is good.But it would lead to a lot of moderation for a thread of 4-5 days.Also some people are lazy to give good valid reasons.Then that would be unfair on the poll.

Bro your suggestion is good.But it would lead to a lot of moderation for a thread of 4-5 days.Also some people are lazy to give good valid reasons.Then that would be unfair on the poll.
Counting will be not that difficult task IMO. We can go through page by page. And about not giving reason. It's not laziness but loyalty towards the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock