Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Singer: Tulsi Kumar and Sachet Tandon Music
Recreated by Tanishk Bagchi
Programming and Lyrics by Tanishk Bagchi

Source

Source

Literally am listening to it. I don't understand what it means. But it is still so appealing to me. The new one is insult to word thrash. Even if we call it thrash.

you should see youtube section comments in Old masakali song video , more people are watching it after listening to horrible re-version of song , they want to trend old song or get it more views compared to new songs. i hope the old song do get thanks to AR Rahman Sirs tweet

you should see youtube section comments in Old masakali song video , more people are watching it after listening to horrible re-version of song , they want to trend old song or get it more views compared to new songs. i hope the old song do get thanks to AR Rahman Sirs tweet
I rarely dislike any youtube video. This is one of those rare garbage content which I had to dislike very first moment I heard it.

When your song is so bad. Your record label has to disable the like and dislike count.

ZghO639.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock