DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

"Karmadhikari Shanidev"(Shemaroo TV,2023) on Star Bharat
From today at 09:00PM
I think for the first time a FTA channel's original shows going to rerun on a 12/- pay channel

Actually! Bhagwan Parshuram already telecast on Star Bharat. Whereas, DD Metro and other DD shows used to telecast on Star Plus, Sony, ZEE, etc. So, nothing new.
DD shows were ran during covid which one of the kind situation. And later on they weren't shown at prime slot but now it seems like Star Bharat has become a dumping ground for STAR. Better they close it as I don't see star would go for another full fledged revamp with new shows etc.

DD shows were ran during covid which one of the kind situation. And later on they weren't shown at prime slot but now it seems like Star Bharat has become a dumping ground for STAR. Better they close it as I don't see star would go for another full fledged revamp with new shows etc.
Actually, Star Bharat show Shaitani Rasmein is gaining a decent response with stable rating from starting. Right now they have turned it to 1hr.

Popular Marathi serial Satvya Mulichi Satavi Mulgi now get dubbed in Hindi as Satve Ladki ki Satvi Beti. It started from today, Mon-Sat 7 pm on &TV

Here's the promo

Popular Marathi serial Satvya Mulichi Satavi Mulgi now get dubbed in Hindi as Satve Ladki ki Satvi Beti. It started from today, Mon-Sat 7 pm on &TV

Here's the promo
ZEE is always ready to copy Star but it's good that they're bringing top shows.

Actually! Bhagwan Parshuram already telecast on Star Bharat. Whereas, DD Metro and other DD shows used to telecast on Star Plus, Sony, ZEE, etc. So, nothing new.

Actual episode runtime was 21-23 min whereas these are kept for 42-45 min. Also, first ep was of 60 min.
Total episodes are 143 by this they'll bring down episode to 71. Although, episodes are available on hotstar and entire series on Shemaroo Me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock