Breaking "Sun Direct Max" Android 4K Box Launching Soon by Sun Direct

Very nice,
When I saw all these features,
I think Tataplay will suffer more.
Nope tataplay still rocks...not blindly saying but as per history, the hybrid boxes are using inferior hardware , be it xtream or binge+, even though one if consider for ott, you will need to pay min ncf price..if one consider for dth, most of the Hindi channels are missing, also if you see the remote in the pics, it looks like normal smartv remote with minimal buttons

Nope tataplay still rocks...not blindly saying but as per history, the hybrid boxes are using inferior hardware , be it xtream or binge+, even though one if consider for ott, you will need to pay min ncf price..if one consider for dth, most of the Hindi channels are missing, also if you see the remote in the pics, it looks like normal smartv remote with minimal buttons
This is just a PPT presentation...From this presentation itself we can say it's top notch...

Once they reveal the plan price and other offers, it will definitely be affordable than other DTH provider and we come to know the real potential of Sun Max...

I asked customer care for sun direct 4k box they said that there is no any information about sun direct 4k box.

I asked customer care for sun direct 4k box they said that there is no any information about sun direct 4k box.
They are now calling only those who have taken a feedback
This number bro
+914317161700

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock