DDF Exclusive Tata Play adding 5 New Channels On Its Platform W.e.f 2nd February 2024

Check all my LCN details I've given updates also on very late night about new channels launch . Check my all threads about addition dates which info is wrong ? I'm giving 💯 to this forum since years with accurate infos never given wrong info when i share with LCNs. So stop doubting or asking 🙏

Lol,,, Check Your Last 10 Threads About Channels Addition Since September (Most Are Only Your Own Assumptions)

I Just Asked You To Share The Source For This News Buddy

Share Screenshot Or Whatever The Source!

If Problem In Sharing, At Least Share To Team,

Just Be Easy

You check my last 100 Threads ok what's your problem Vadi bro -- personal abuse redacted --. I'm saying about Threads with Channel addition date n EPG number of mine not those coming soon 4 threads apart from those 4 rest all of mine info are 💯 accurate till date . Now stop targeting me n leave me ok .

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol,,, Check Your Last 10 Threads About Channels Addition Since September (Most Are Only Your Own Assumptions)

I Just Asked You To Share The Source For This News Buddy

Share Screenshot Or Whatever The Source!

If Problem In Sharing, At Least Share To Team,

Just Be Easy
If team wants source they will ask from him, if they have doubt.

IMO, his news and updates he shares has come true. So why simply other members have to doubt ?

Check all my LCN details I've given updates also on very late night about new channels launch . Check my all threads about addition dates which info is wrong ? I'm giving 💯 to this forum since years with accurate infos never given wrong info when i share with LCNs. So stop doubting or asking 🙏
Speaking from the forum team point of view, it's not about doubting your information, leaving things apart whether they are true or false. But we have a set of guidelines in place and we expect all our members to follow it equally. When some members are unable to share source for their shared information, we allow them to privately share the evidence privately through the Talk to Team section. That way their source remains undisclosed to the users and they also comply with our forum guidelines. @Vadirocks also does the same.

However, in your case you were sharing Tata Play Customer Care chat screenshots with information that they never actually had or shared and when we reached out to you to share a short video clip recorded during your chat, you said you'll do that and it's been more than a month we are still waiting for it and you never returned on that TTT thread with the asked evidence. You stopped sharing chat screenshots after that and now posting sourceless threads which we can not allow either.

All these things doesn't look like you want to set a transparent track record on our forums.

You check my last 100 Threads ok what's your problem Vadi bro -- personal abuse redacted --. I'm saying about Threads with Channel addition date n EPG number of mine not those coming soon 4 threads apart from those 4 rest all of mine info are 💯 accurate till date . Now stop targeting me n leave me ok .
Going personal will lead to permanent account ban on the forum. We do not tolerate personal abuse towards fellow community members. Hence please mind your language.

Last edited:
Speaking from the forum team point of view, it's not about doubting your information, leaving things apart whether they are true or false. But we have a set of guidelines in place and we expect all our members to follow it equally. When some members are unable to share source for their shared information, we allow them to privately share the evidence privately through the Talk to Team section. That way their source remains undisclosed to the users and they also comply with our forum guidelines. @Vadirocks also does the same.

However, in your case you were sharing Tata Play Customer Care chat screenshots with information that they never actually had or shared and when we reached out to you to share a short video clip recorded during your chat, you said you'll do that and it's been more than a month we are still waiting for it and you never returned on that TTT thread with the asked evidence. You stopped sharing chat screenshots after that and now posting sourceless threads which we can not allow either.

All these things doesn't look like you want to set a transparent track record on our forums.
Sourceless threads ? Than how i got EPG details for these channels? how always shared the info with correct EPG numbers n date even when some channels testing where not started? I've given many exclusive news here bhai now you don't say like this bhai of sourceless threads

Going personal will lead to permanent account ban on the forum. We do not tolerate personal abuse towards fellow community members. Hence please mind your language.
It was just an Fun way i said to him as he was targeting me . Nothing serious bhai .

Sourceless threads ? Than how i got EPG details for these channels? how always shared the info with correct EPG numbers n date even when some channels testing where not started? I've given many exclusive news here bhai now you don't say like this bhai of sourceless threads
Sourceless means when you are unable to share the evidence of the information. Even sharing it to the team via the TTT section is okay.

You might have your source but we consider it as sourceless until you provide the source either privately to the team or through your threads.

Finding LCN Is Not A Rocket Science

Some Channels Shows Like This (Check Below Image) In Advance And Some Random Guessing,,

a8880CZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock