Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Star Jalsha Movies celebrating 11th Anniversary 🎊🎂🎉

1JBe1q1.jpg

3gU5x3g.jpg
pXeketX.jpg

Congratulations to the one and only Bengali HD movie channel for its birthday. :tup: But I wish two things happened in Bengali movie channels that have never happened so far.

1. Jalsha Movies should change its graphics. The current violet and pink theme looks nice but it’s outdated.
2. Zee Bangla Cinema should launch an HD feed. It’s changed its graphics many times but it’s the only pay regional movie channel from Zee not to have an HD feed. When Zee Thirai and Picchar can be in HD, why not Zee Bangla Cinema?

@somnath chakraborty dada, tell me what you think. :smile2:

Congratulations to the one and only Bengali HD movie channel for its birthday. :tup: But I wish two things happened in Bengali movie channels that have never happened so far.

1. Jalsha Movies should change its graphics. The current violet and pink theme looks nice but it’s outdated.
2. Zee Bangla Cinema should launch an HD feed. It’s changed its graphics many times but it’s the only pay regional movie channel from Zee not to have an HD feed. When Zee Thirai and Picchar can be in HD, why not Zee Bangla Cinema?

@somnath chakraborty dada, tell me what you think. :smile2:
You told right.
ZEE Bangla cinema hd should have launched 10 years ago itself.
Zee talkies hd was launched 16 years ago.

Not Zee Talkies HD. It's SD
Yes I forgot.
Zee talkies hd was launched in 2016.
So Zee bangla cinema hd should also have been launched that time or some time later..
Now it's too late. They should launch fast but no chance currently.

Yes I forgot.
Zee talkies hd was launched in 2016.
So Zee bangla cinema hd should also have been launched that time or some time later..
Now it's too late. They should launch fast but no chance currently.
Don’t worry, because I think along with Zee Bangla Cinema HD they can consider launching Zee Sarthak HD as well. Once Tata Play adds Tarang HD, more Odia people will know of the existence of Odia HD channels since Star Kiran HD is already there. So Zee might consider launching them, but already several years have passed, so they should act fast.

Don’t worry, because I think along with Zee Bangla Cinema HD they can consider launching Zee Sarthak HD as well. Once Tata Play adds Tarang HD, more Odia people will know of the existence of Odia HD channels since Star Kiran HD is already there. So Zee might consider launching them, but already several years have passed, so they should act fast.
I already got Zee talkies hd long back.
I don't want other language channels as I don't understand.
But I hope you will get those channels very soon.
Zee Sarthak HD should have launched 4 to 5 years ago itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock