Tata Play Classic Cinema | Jingalala Afternoon Offer | 8th February 2023

Shiv Verma

Always be Happy
News Columnist
Reaction score
Tata Play Classic Cinema is available for ₹1 for the first month on Jingalala Afternoon Offer.
P8vZaI3.png

There is that only one guy who can't stand anything but Airtel is only happy from NTO 2.0. 🤣

Buddy atleast tag me rather than indirectly referring to me.

1stly NTO 1.0 and amended NTO 2.0 regulations aren't much different. If Tata Play was managing to provide channel packs at Re. 1 earlier as part of Jingalala Offers then they can do the same now too.

Secondly we have discussed in detail that why NTO regulations are extremely good and original version of NTO 2.0 was even better but issue is that broadcasters should adopt in right spirit

With price increase , soon we will see many moving to ott or broadband based dth like jio, Hathaway

I have not changed my plan which was before as I have recharged Annual pack in January.

I am not getting any forced change from TP to change my plan and my due date is also same.

CC also told me if you are happy with current plan then there is no need to change to new updated packs

I have not changed my plan which was before as I have recharged Annual pack in January.

I am not getting any forced change from TP to change my plan and my due date is also same.

CC also told me if you are happy with current plan then there is no need to change to new updated packs
I guess that is because of annual plan but next year need to change

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock