Tata Play HD STB HS3C05 for Sale

• Thread starter arhun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 511

arhun

Reaction score
Hi, I want to sell my 2.5-month-old HD STB which still has a warranty. I have Rs.2300 as a balance.

Price: Rs. 2300+ courier charges (So I only want the amount loaded in the wallet), STB is practically free.
Plan: On Monthly plan, and No plan is activated for the long term, like 6 or 12 months. So the buyer can change the plan of their choice.

Items included: HD STB, Remote, HDMI Cable and Power Adaptor

Reason for Sales: I have HD+ PVR Box.

2GZSxOD.jpg

Can you please post the backside of stb?

You can also ask for refund from tataplay and just keep this box.
After that, you can sell the box with 0 balance.
That way you'll actually make a profit, cause right now you're just selling it for a loss.

Hi. Your Selling price is very high. Tata play selling new connection at899rs with one month. Your box is approximately 3month older. But your box have some money so. Your expected money are not possible for selling .

You can also ask for refund from tataplay and just keep this box.
After that, you can sell the box with 0 balance.
That way you'll actually make a profit, cause right now you're just selling it for a loss.
Understood bro. Just trying to recover the money loaded and not the profit.. If no takers, I will go for refund from Tata Play.

Hi. Your Selling price is very high. Tata play selling new connection at899rs with one month. Your box is approximately 3month older. But your box have some money so. Your expected money are not possible for selling .
Hi Bro, For 900, you are not getting 900 on your wallet.. Also, It's not just some money, it's Rs 2300, using that money a monthly plan can be activated approx for 9-10 months... So I'm trying to get the money available on the wallet.

@arhun bro, my suggestion send email to ceo/nodal officer they will refund dth balance to ur bank account,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock