New Solid Dish 6 feet C band

• Thread starter veejay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,663
Dear All.
Fitted successfully 2nd LNB also Around 6 Tamil FTA channels I'm getting. Pictures will post soon on Monday. So i have now Intelsat 17 66 east, GSAT 30 83 east and Airtel also using disq swtich connected that is also from Solid company.

Regards,
Rajaraman V
Please show latest photography showing LNB arrangements you have done

Here is mine. Ensure that the base is solid and the join of 2 face plates at the bottom is exactly in the center. This will allow rain water to fall of instead of just collecting at the bottom and causing rust.
Had to paint some parts black to prevent rust. Coastal area is not good for this type of dish. Ordered from solid website.
This is my 4th C band dish. This gives me full channels on 83, 95, 68, 105. Using 12k dual polarity and 10k solid lnb.

Rest of the dish.
C band not working in 5G network then how can u enjoy C band channel.

Can i get good Punjabi & hindi channels if i install same dish at my house?

Hi friends,
After installing 2nd lnb, the first lnb channel is getting affected. So I have decided to remove 2nd lnb. Since mine is 6 feet only one satellite can get fully stable channel
Regards
Rajaraman V

C band not working in 5G network then how can u enjoy C band channel.
5g Mobile phone network signal is not the same as that used for TV. Also dish is focused on a polarized highly directional beam. The phone is catching a different type of signal. Google it, you'll get more clarity.

5g Mobile phone network signal is not the same as that used for TV. Also dish is focused on a polarized highly directional beam. The phone is catching a different type of signal. Google it, you'll get more clarity.
Many people reported 5G network interfere C band tv channel. l too agree. My 3ft antenna can't receive 105 E C band after 5G network in my area.

Many people reported 5G network interfere C band tv channel. l too agree. My 3ft antenna can't receive 105 E C band after 5G network in my area.
For 105, you need minimum 4ft prime focus dish to get partial list of channel's.
On 5ft, 1 transponder that has nhk and dw hd will not be stable during the day.
On 6ft and above the signal will be very stable but still not safe from rain.
According to Asiasat support, you need 7.5ft or 8ft dish for stable signal.
Here is my 6ft dish with Asiasat5(main) and Asiasat7(secondary)

For 105, you need minimum 4ft prime focus dish to get partial list of channel's.
On 5ft, 1 transponder that has nhk and dw hd will not be stable during the day.
On 6ft and above the signal will be very stable but still not safe from rain.
According to Asiasat support, you need 7.5ft or 8ft dish for stable signal.
Here is my 6ft dish with Asiasat5(main) and Asiasat7(secondary)

l only tried 105 E lucky go. No much demand. l got approx 95 percent fta on 3 ft antenna that time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock