3d movie channel or HBO HITS HD and HBO DEFINED HD

• Thread starter Thread starter radioharshfm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 1,785

radioharshfm

Reaction score
Dear videocon d2h, please add HBO HITS HD AND HBO DEFINED HD or replace 3d with 3d movie channel

radioharshfm said:
Dear videocon d2h, please add HBO HITS HD AND HBO DEFINED HD or replace 3d with 3d movie channel

Hi Bro,

There is no use in creating threads as some of the senior friends suggested to create threads for expressing our requests / expectations, but there is no movement from D2H team, even the members working at D2H are just ignoring the threads instead of adding / comments / suggestions to it.

Seems its a wastage of time. ( I am not asking / suggesting anyone to create threads I am just saying that no use of expectations )

Thanks
Sateesh

As you all know DDF is a forum where we can have a discussion on DTH and can also place a request for channels. But, yes, DDF (or any forum) cannot do anything for the channel requests.

But it is true that the DTH companies are watching DTH forum (from my personal experience).

But it is the fact that they are not taking any actions on our expressions and expectations.

It is fine to create threads to express our feelings and expectations. But there are some sticky threads available to discuss the general things and we should try to utilize that space for more discussions.

Sadiq said:
As you all know DDF is a forum where we can have a discussion on DTH and can also place a request for channels. But, yes, DDF (or any forum) cannot do anything for the channel requests.

But it is true that the DTH companies are watching DTH forum (from my personal experience).

But it is the fact that they are not taking any actions on our expressions and expectations.

It is fine to create threads to express our feelings and expectations. But there are some sticky threads available to discuss the general things and we should try to utilize that space for more discussions.

DTH companies are watching DTH forum ?

radioharshfm said:

They are ignoring many carriage fee channels like Travel XP SD.:'(
Then how they will add such expensive channels?:huh

Back
Top Bottom