7 More Channels EPG Updated

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 4,788
RE: 4 More Channels EPG Updated

i think they started the epg changing game like D2H plays always active to lcn and lcn to active window..

Optimus_Prime said:
i think they started the epg changing game like D2H plays always active to lcn and lcn to active window..

You comparing adtv with d2h wow funny .. Dont forget your getting maximum channels in all genre including 90% of sports channels @ Rs. 276/m only in SVS .. You cant think this type of package in other dth as a ROI customer ..

Sai Jai said:
You comparing adtv with d2h wow funny .. Dont forget your getting maximum channels in all genre including 90% of sports channels @ Rs. 276/m only in SVS .. You cant think this type of package in other dth as a ROI customer ..

:no :no bro
U r getiing wrong.
the way I compared with D2h is completely misunderstood by U.
I compared both on the basis of doing Useless things .
D2h is shuffling b/w active to lcn and vice versa and airtel Changing EPG name. both this is useless.
DD national become DD1? Epic become The Epic Channel..sony become Sony Ent but Sony HD remain Same.
why this kind of changing? any guess?

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no bro
U r getiing wrong.
the way I compared with D2h is completely misunderstood by U.
I compared both on the basis of doing Useless things .
D2h is shuffling b/w active to lcn and vice versa and airtel Changing EPG name. both this is useless.
DD national become DD1? Epic become The Epic Channel..sony become Sony Ent but Sony HD remain Same.
why this kind of changing? any guess?

we dont know why they are changing the epg of channels but one thing i am sure it is not without direction from Broadcaster side .. And adtv doing channels addition including epg updation and you may knw what other dth are doing except Ts .. Adtv not deserved this much of teasing coz we are enjoying benfits from adtv from package to sss offers ..

• Zoom
Photo0123.jpg
  • MN+
photo0124.jpg
  • HBO Hits
photo0126.jpg
  • HBO Hits HD
photo0129.jpg

DD Uttar Pradesh Channel EPG updated to DD UP

NDTV Profit/Prime Channel EPG Updated to NDTV Profit Prime