Breaking 9 DD Channels Shifted To Different Tps On Gsat-24

DD Goa is such waste channel. Just only 3 hrs slot of programing. Later it carried only DD India Feed. Instead of this channel they should shift this 3 hrs programming on DD Sahyadri channel because Konkani is similar to marathi and use this channel slot for 24 hrs Marathi News channel with name DD Batmya or DD Sahyadri News.
I do not agree with your statement

Just because Goa is a small state and as of now the channel doesn’t have much content if it’s own doesn’t mean it’s WASTE

Will you call NE states which are small and which have own DD channel waste ?

Why about DD Puducherry ?

I am a Goan and I strongly disagree to your statements, you have no right to call any state DD channel as waste, I feel every state must have its own channel

Same process but different approach
Adtv move total 6 dd channels into different lcn
Tata play move 9 dd channels into different tps

On Box All 9 DD Channels Being Transmitted From Newly Shifted TPs But Channels Present On Both TPs

DD Goa is such waste channel. Just only 3 hrs slot of programing. Later it carried only DD India Feed. Instead of this channel they should shift this 3 hrs programming on DD Sahyadri channel because Konkani is similar to marathi and use this channel slot for 24 hrs Marathi News channel with name DD Batmya or DD Sahyadri News.
Excuse me

I am a Goan
And DD GOA (old name DD Panaji) has been our channel and have watched it since childhood

And definitely do not agree with your statement

How can you call it a WASTE
We still tune it at 6.30pm to watch Headlines in Konkani
So glad after years it got added on DishTV or tata sky
People still watch it in our place

And the short timings were coz
In Goa previously in terrestrial network
They used to show DD sahyadri from 3pm onwards... Then DD Goa from 5pm.. again DD sahyadri at 7pm.. and then DD national (Delhi) feed fro..8pm

So yes its important to many people even now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock