"9XM" & "9X Tashan" Converted as Free to Air

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 6,499
CJB9nUB.jpg

9x channels are on the chopping block on D2h. sad to see 9XO on Airtel only and removed from D2h inspite of them FTA. It would have been good if they had been taken over by ZEE and will have adequately been distributed by them, which will then have more views for their channels.

9xO is a good channel. But hardly got added in dth.
I wish sun direct could add this.
I only watch 9xO & Vh1.
Due to the TRAI rule may be the pending channels will get added.

This is probably the intention of TRAI regime. Get the channels to be FTA and focus on revenue from advertisers only.

Hence, wait and watch. Eventually, even advertisers will prefer more FTA channels instead of paid ones, as FTA are bound to have larger reach.

This is probably the intention of TRAI regime. Get the channels to be FTA and focus on revenue from advertisers only.

Hence, wait and watch. Eventually, even advertisers will prefer more FTA channels instead of paid ones, as FTA are bound to have larger reach.

@TJ_DJ bro Basically to include FTA channels in the basic tier pack of operators is difficult as operators ask whats there for me in the form of carriage fees. TRAI has mandated a rule but then also 9x media channels are facing axe from DPO and Dth operators. In fact 9xO is only present on Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock