Reaction score
A new Channel REUTERS-WNS has started on Asiasat.5 @ 100.5*E

HERE IS SS OF CH:-

Ruters1.jpg

Ruters4.jpg

Ruters2.jpg

Ruters.jpg

:eek:hya

Very good news jenious bhai, Thanx for sharing. :eek:hya :tup :)
Looking Gud, :k Which Type of channels is this? :huh

It's runing from many days, it's a news feed from Reuters, not a channel.

Gssran said:
I am also accessing this satellite from a long time,I have my own eye's to see what is right & what's wrong ,So many times you also post about feeds and I didn't comment because feed is also a news??:no :p

Then it's your fault you not said when i post about feed, I am saying what I see, I didn't react like that if you said this to me.

Gssran said:
Then it's your fault you not said when i post about feed, I am saying what I see, I didn't react like that if you said this to me.
Not my fault,Its my sensitivity and I never Interfere once's work and always Respect all members, Few people have habit to interfere in others work that's all no body can change them,So better to ignore them :huh

That shows all, you are admiring yourself, when you said to others then it's not interfere when someone says to you that is interfere.

jenius-jatt said:
Gssran said:
I am also accessing this satellite from a long time,I have my own eye's to see what is right & what's wrong ,So many times you also post about feeds and I didn't comment because feed is also a news??:no :p

I don't understand why you reacted like this for a simple comment. Whats wrong if he has informed us its a old channel and running for many days, insted of thanking him you are getting hyper which is not good. You are free to comment in his feed news, who is stopping you from doing that !!

Don't get personal like "I have my own eye's to see what is right & what's wrong". With such attitude you can't go ahead. Hope you take my words positively. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock