Show:- Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi
Type:- Inspirational
Language:- Hindi
Date:- October 2015
Day:- Sunday
Time:- 08:00 PM
Channel:- Starplus
Production:- Star India

'Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi' is upcoming Hindi Entertainment Show on Star Plus . Title of the Show is Officially Announced but the Casting for the show is begun.This show is produced by Star India.

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who began his career on television 15 years ago with the Star Plus show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC), is once again joining hands with the channel for a new show titled ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’.

Show Story:-
The 72-year-old is likely to be seen in a "never-seen-before" avatar. They have come together to "once more change the grammar of creativity and entertain and inspire a nation"

In the first promo of the show, Bachchan is seen making a dull elevator ride interesting by breaking into an impromptu gig. He dances and prances around in the elevator in a tracksuit with foot-tapping beats in the background.

Story:-
Amitabh Bachchan said, “Having started my television journey with Star India, I was always looking to associate with Star Plus again. However, I was keen that we come together for a befitting show that carries forward the legacy. When I heard about ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’, I instantly connected with it. I genuinely believe that media is a powerful vehicle to inspire change but we have to achieve this in an entertaining manner. What I love about this show is that it is a thoroughly entertaining show, but has its heart in the right place. I am really looking forward to it.”

Cast:-
Amitabh Bachchan

Promo:-

RE: "Saat Rang Ke Sapane" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Bro pls post some Poster Snapshots also :k

RE: "Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi" Coming Soon On Star Plus

Waiting...

Mon-Sat :skd

Amitabh is out of pocket money :huh

New Hindi Show Update:
"Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi"
Coming Soon Only On
Star Plus, Star PlusHD And
HotStar

gfq7ZEu.jpg

RE: "Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi" Stars 18 October Sunday At 08:00 PM On Star Plus

Starts 18 October 08:00 PM

RE: "Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi" Starts 18 October Sunday At 08:00 PM On Star Plus

Thanks for the date and Timing update :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock