Amit1079

Contributor
Reaction score
RK7yUD1.jpg

imHJhwY.jpg

EtZWFuj.jpg

QHXovab.jpg

sy5ZHRA.jpg

Sometimes I feel these fta channels r far better than Starplus and zeetv channels
I recall watching a travel show with my parents on Sunday noon on Star Plus as a kid. I don't remember the shows name. It use to air before some cooking show. Weekend programming was awesome around 2006.

I recall watching a travel show with my parents on Sunday noon on Star Plus as a kid. I don't remember the shows name. It use to air before some cooking show. Weekend programming was awesome around 2006.
Hell, even Times Now used to have lifestyle shows like The Foodie and Total Recall on weekends.

Musafir hoo yaaron by deepti bhatnagar
OtsxI5C.jpg

Musafir hoo yaaron by deepti bhatnagar
OtsxI5C.jpg
It was some top quality travel show like Lonely Planet.

Edit: @Neil Kumar bro. You are correct. This was the show. Since I watched it at it's later years. This cartoon artwork didn't feature.

Last edited:
Hell, even Times Now used to have lifestyle shows like The Foodie and Total Recall on weekends.
Foodie was my favourite. That's the only reason I watched Times Now back than. Even NDTV got Highway on my Plate. I love Rocky and Mayur.

Back
Top Bottom