DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV Channels & Services List As On 19-04-2024

List updated with removal of mahabharat vod service from lcn 691.

Lcn interchange of Assam talks and news 18 Assam / North East.

@Deepu Darling @dino29

To Add Ten 4 HD, Airtel Still Claims They Are Running Out Of Space And Awaiting Bandwidth Capacity
Acting at Oscar level 😂 then can easily get bandwidth at least 20mhz by increasing symbol rate of 8 tps(2 from ses7 and 6 from ses9) having low bandwidth when compared with other tps from both satellites.

Thet should tell same with star and zee 😂 and maintain same distance with all broadcasters then it would be good for the company future 😜

Acting at Oscar level 😂 then can easily get bandwidth at least 20mhz by increasing symbol rate of 8 tps(2 from ses7 and 6 from ses9) having low bandwidth when compared with other tps from both satellites.

Thet should tell same with star and zee 😂 and maintain same distance with all broadcasters then it would be good for the company future 😜

No Worries I Sent New Tp Details With Proof To My Sony Source Already, Something Should Be Done, Today They Have Call.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock