DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV Channels & Services List As On 05-05-2024

OMG a year after i visited this thread but nothing changed much still home channel/FTA channels additional removal updates 🤣🤣

Bro, this is a specific thread created to share updates regarding channel addition and removal information so what else do u expect when coming here.

Airtel Digital TV has been adding many FTA and Pay TV Channels....also what is the issue in adding home channels when it helps operator earn revenue thru regular or teleshopping ads....u can just skip the channels or block them and view hundreds of other popular channels available on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

Also for other updates regarding Airtel Digital TV please check other threads, there r so many changes which have been done and various new things which have been launched in the past 12 months. In coming future too i anticipate Airtel Digital TV to implement several other additions to its service offering.

Airtel Digital TV has been able to add many new subscribers and even has a good customer retention track record thus it proves that they are taking the right decisions to cater to the needs of customers in most effective manner.

If you have an issue, raise it with Airtel Digital TV Team and share ur feedback / suggestions with them through available mediums thus engaging in productive discussion for improvements to be done where it is needed.

I do the same with all brands whose products i use.

Mod Note: Members have the right to criticize the brands here. It's up to them how they want to do it as long as the forum rules are not violated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock