Airtel long duration packs now available for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 7,791
Good news for adtv user's & thanks for update @Rahul bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Vicky said:
Good news for adtv user's & thanks for update @Rahul bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup
Bro if I go for secondary connection what's d cost 4 one time n recurring?

it's 250 per month you can pay 250×12= 3600 in one go or 250 pm there is no rebate i.e. advance rental plans not applicable for secondary connection.

if you are planning for a new connection hd connection 690 and sd connection 490 after that if you are using sd connection it's 229 pm and for hd is 250 pm.

Bro, It was already available as i had opted for it in October 2015. It was not shown on website but when you login to your ADTV account and browse to change pack option, you would get the 3 months option.
Many other packs are also available like 18HD, 12HD etc.
It is suggested to login to airtel account and browse many packs which are not visible on website.

rahul1117kumar said:
Airtel long duration packs i.e. advance rental packs now available for 3 months, 6 months and 12 months earlier it was available for 6 months and 12 months only.

airtel DTH Advance Rental Packs | DTH Packages for SD and HD

rahul1117kumar said:
it's 250 per month you can pay 250×12= 3600 in one go or 250 pm there is no rebate i.e. advance rental plans not applicable for secondary connection.

if you are planning for a new connection hd connection 690 and sd connection 490 after that if you are using sd connection it's 229 pm and for hd is 250 pm.

Bro for HD secondary connection, RS.250 will mirror d all sd n HD channels as primary connection?

Back
Top Bottom