Seeking Help Airtel Xstream box issues

rvchahal

Reaction score
I have got Airtel Xstream STB installed recently, and honestly I am not liking it much. However I am still new to Airtel DTH as I am an old customer of Tata Sky for 10-12 years now. There are few points where I seek help and inputs.
1. Airtel Xstream STB is internet oriented, but while watching live TV the biggest problem I faced is channel selection. The channel guide doesn’t appear over the currently playing channel (Like Tata Sky or Airtel HD Box) and I have either to go to home/ Guide and scroll all the way to desired channel. Else, one has to remember all channel numbers to reach desired channel.
So is there any way I can get on screen channel guide for better navigation.
2. I already have android TV so I didn’t find Xstream STB very much useful. So is there anyway I can change it to HD box as Airtel has denied to change the box.
3. How about picture quality of Airtel HD box as compared to Xstream box as I felt Xstream HD quality is not good as compared to my Tata Sky HD box on my 65” screen. So if I get HD box that will be good or not.
Any response will be highly appreciated.

Hi,
I was used DishSmart Hub before 3 months after that I switched to Airtel Xtreme box from last 3 months. But honestly I couldn't find any difference in Airtel except Netflix & also some cons of Airtel Xtreme is -
1. Always need to switch home screen for switching live channels to apps.
2. No Signal and auto reboot issue while watching channels.
3. Some HD channels video quality is not good as expected true HD quality.
4. EPG and LCN also not updated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock