Amazon Prime Video doesn't play on Airtel xtream smart stick

shruthi

Reaction score
Hey...The Amazon prime video doesn't Play it's contents that's movies, shows on the Airtel xtream smart stick after a while. The TV we use isn't smart or android tv that's why we got a Airtel xtream smart stick which will make the tv smart. Everything works fine except for prime video. There's nothing wrong with the prime video account. If someone know how to resolve it. Please let me know.

Hey...The Amazon prime video doesn't Play it's contents that's movies, shows on the Airtel xtream smart stick after a while. The TV we use isn't smart or android tv that's why we got a Airtel xtream smart stick which will make the tv smart. Everything works fine except for prime video. There's nothing wrong with the prime video account. If someone know how to resolve it. Please let me know.

Log out of app and log in again. Also try to clear the cache and data of the app and even try uninstalling / reinstalling the app. This should resolve the issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock