Any official news of AXN HD launch !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter skm30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 3,637

skm30

Reaction score
Guys, anyone knows when the AXN HD channel will be launched. Is there any official news of its launch. Please, update us if you know about it as it was scheduled to be launched at the end of third quarter but still its not launched. Guys, please update us that whether it will be launched or its launch has been postponed !!!

I think AXN HD launch has been canceled by MSM. May be they don't want to launch any more HD channels in India bcuz of very less HDTV penetration in India( low HD customer's) and also tp space problem's with all DTH operator's in India except Dish tv. :huh

DishHD said:
I think AXN HD launch has been canceled by MSM. May be they don't want to launch any more HD channels in India bcuz of very less HDTV penetration in India( low HD customer's) and also tp space problem's with all DTH operator's in India except Dish tv. :huh

again :angry
Stopit DishHD
what is your problem
Always Defaming other DTH
I think your Ambition is Defaming other Dth and Saving Dish tv :d
this is very cheap

GODMAN said:
again :angry
Stopit DishHD
what is your problem
Always Defaming other DTH
I think your Ambition is Defaming other Dth and Saving Dish tv :d
this is very cheap

It was just a though don't over react, as if the world is going to end by what I posted above :dodgy

Guys, yesterday on Facebook 'AXN India' has commented on someone's post, ''Hi.. Being an action packed, thrilling channel we understand the need to be airing on HD, and the work is in progress for the same.. We shall update you when the same is done! :)''

Guys, from the above comment of 'AXN India', it seems that they have not finalised its launch date yet and they are going to delay its launch that too how much its uncertain otherwise they would have at least mentioned the month in which it is scheduled to be launched. Now we can't say when it will be launched but if we see the case of PIX HD channel's launch in the past, a conclusion comes out that they will launch AXN HD channel also in the similar way anytime and that too without any official announcement as we all know, its MSM. :):):)

Whatever AXN India wants to say,it can say but no AXN HD means, AXN is not in Action.:D:D:D

skm30 said:
'AXN India' has commented on someone's post, ''Hi.. Being an action packed, thrilling channel we understand the need to be airing on HD, and the work is in progress for the same.. We shall update you when the same is done! :)''
Bhai log, kya 'AXN India' ne kuchh update kiya hai ki kab wo AXN ko HD me la rahe hain. Any news of AXN HD launch date. Ye kya 'AXN India' rah-rah kar lolypop deta rahta hai ki 'The work is in progress for airing it in HD', but when they will be airing it in HD !!!:@:@:@

sky4us said:
Bhai log, kya 'AXN India' ne kuchh update kiya hai ki kab wo AXN ko HD me la rahe hain.
Jab AXN, HD me aaega to pahle se hi uska ad sony ke channels pe aane lagega !!

Bhai, kaeeyon ko AXN HD ka intejaar hai !!

Jaise itana intejaar kiya hai waise hi thoda intejaar aur kar lo !!

Guys, looking at these posts;
sky4us said:
Guys, I don't know what's going on with Tatasky, I am also too much eager to know when these channels are going to be added in December but when I read these posts, I became restless regarding this, then I thought to call mr. Siddharth once again to check whether he is fooling me or he is telling me the truth only.

Just now, I have talked him to know the truth, he told me that, 'I have told you to wait for sometime it has to be added in this month', I asked, but when in this month, he said, 'listen, we are getting delayed only due to 4 HD channels, but we are trying to work it out soon, we are trying hard to launch these 4 channels exclusively on Tatasky, that's why this delay is happening. We were scheduled to launch 8 HD channels at end of this month, but due to these 4 HD channels, I am very sorry to say that, the launch might be delayed by a week or two, if it happens then you can find these channels only in the first or second week of January, but be patient these channels will be surely added on Tatasky. I asked him, 'it means you know that which HD channels are going to be added, then he said, 'I know only about 4 HD channels due to which this delay is happening, if you want to know, I can tell you.. they are Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4, AXN HD and ITV Choice HD channels; just wait for some more time, you will not be disappointed', then he disconnected the call.

I called him twice again to know, how they are going to add Star sports HD 3, Star sports HD 4 and AXN HD channels which are not launched yet, but he didn't pick up my phone. And now this is the actual story right now. I am also confused now that how they are going to make it happen.
Rithvik kandhan said:
Hi ddf members as per the thread running here in ddf,I contact tatasky nodal team about upcoming channel addition on their platform.Am surprise with their response,they processing following HD channels to be avail by Jan 2015.

&Pictures HD
Animal Planet HD World
TLC HD World
AXN HD
EPIC HD
Sun Music HD
K TV HD

They not give any conformation of date of addition.
My biggest question is is they really have space to add these channels?
It seems that 'AXN HD' is going to be launched by the end of this month; So guys, I think, now the wait is over and we can have one more english entertainment channel in High Definition very soon. I think, after the launch, 'AXN HD' will once again retelecast all the three seasons of its famous series 'Sherlock' !!!

Most English tv series new seasons either start from April or October. So expect AXN HD to start before April 2015.

Back
Top Bottom