Arnab Goswami to remain with Times Network till Nov end

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Times Network president of news Arnab Goswami, who had resigned last week from the company, will remain in his current position and will continue to anchor the flagship show ‘The Newshour’ until the end of November.

“He will remain in his current position with Times Network till the latter half of November 2016 and will continue anchoring the flagship show ‘Newshour’ till then,” the company said in a statement while confirming Goswami’s resignation.

Times Network CEO MK Anand, while conveying his best wishes to Goswami, commented, “Times Network cherishes the decade-long association it had with Arnab. We are sure he will do well in his next endeavour and our good wishes are with him.”

On his part, Goswami stated, “It’s been an exciting ride at Times Network. We have changed the way news is done, and I have worked with fantastic professionals in this journey. To these professionals, I dedicate the success of the last decade as I look forward now to the future.”

Arnab Goswami to remain with Times Network till Nov end | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock