Arvind Kejriwal calls for public trial of news media

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 724

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Delhi chief minister and AAP founder Arvind Kejriwal has called for public trials of news media in order to expose false news stories. Kejriwal gave the suggestion at the launch of a news website ‘Janata Ka Reporter’.

“Public trials can be done. Say, there are 8-10 fixed places in Delhi where the public comes and it is told such and such channel had shown such a thing and it was false. Such public trials can be started,” he stated.

Kejriwal on Sunday defended his Law Minister Jitender Singh Tomar, who has been accused of faking his law degree. If Tomar had done any wrong, Kejriwal said he would have surely asked him to step down.

“A section of the media has tried everything to tarnish the Aam Aadmi Party’s image,” he said, adding that some media houses were conspiring against his party. “Just as AAP had exposed politicians, we will expose the media.

We won’t tolerate blackmailing. Media is with corporates but ‘janata’ is with us. Some media houses are conspiring against AAP, they have taken ‘supari’.”

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/news/arvind-kejriwal-calls-for-public-trial-of-news-media/

I agree.... majority of d news these is paid.
All chnls are sold to ambanis, or... they have some share of money invested in d chnl.

Big corporate houses/industrialists are running these news agencies :wall

Media Accepted Supari to Finish off AAP

Launching a staggering attack on the journos, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has accused the media of accepting a supari to finish off his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).

From the past few days, Media highlighted AAP Law Minister Jitender Singh Tomar faking his law degree during the launch of a website. This development didn't go down well with AAP and Kejriwal.

"Media don't need facts but its aim is to see Tomar gets sacked from the cabinet. He is neither my friend nor relative. I had sought an explanation and I was satisfied with his answer that he wasn't at fault as his degree is genuine," says the CM, while launching the anti-corruption helpline.

Arvind Kejriwal alleges a large section of media has been trying everything possible to tarnish the image of his party. "Why media deliberately not reporting violations of Union Minister Nitin Gadkari's company 'Purti'?

News Channel did all they can to destroy AAP prior to the polls and they continue to do the same even now. But, People willn't be fooled," he adds.

Media conspiring to finish off Aam Aadmi Party, claims Aravind Kejriwal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock