Contributor
Reaction score
gVV3c8C.jpg
UKYtizD.jpg
nWyQrFH.jpg
lZAoJ2l.jpg
SwvAFQ7.jpg

Last edited:
Airtel thought that they were smart by updating only the changes. But it's a duplicate job now. They also have updated name of some channels (with price change) in full caps like Zee Tamil and Vijay Super.

They did play smart but not in the sense which u r making it out to be

1st February 2023 was the deadline for implementing new changes on their platform, they advanced the price revision part of it by 1 day so that on 1st February other changes could be done rather than leaving all work for a single night.

Coming to part that certain channel names have been updated in caps lock or even wrongly as in case of &TV, &Pictures, Discovery HD etc. .....it will be corrected shortly.

Actually their concerned team which made the revised channel list , they mentioned certain channel names wrongly and same can be seen even on the documents / list available under Airtel Consumer Corner section on Airtel App / Website. This same list was handed over to Airtel Digital TV uplinking centre team and they updated the changes as per that. I am confident that within next few days all the errors will be rectified

They did play smart but not in the sense which u r making it out to be
I didn't comment anything on thier plan. Their plan to update only the changes was smart. But they implemented it in a stupid way. Didn't they do the job again ? Which is what I called as duplication of work. Why don't they plan properly and do it right the first time ?

Back
Top Bottom