• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,674

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers
Today morning I noticed that asianet clarity has been down.Some pixel issues also.Is it any member Brothers notice that?

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers
Today morning I noticed that asianet clarity has been down.Some pixel issues also.Is it any member Brothers notice that?

Thank You.

Bro please post some ss...

yesterday, asianet tp was changed... along wid suvarna.
Might be they ve compressed d chnl to make for for more space.

MAHI said:
Bro please post some ss...

Hi Brother,It is not noticeble in still picture.We can see the clarity difference only in when the picture is moving.
So sorry Brother ss is not easy to understand the clarity difference.

Shawl who Brother said that asianet tp has been changed,may be thats the reason.

Thank You.

Off late observed picture quality deterioration in most of the channels. Looks like Airtel is having serious space crunch now.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
ADTV trying everything to save space !
Now DishTV will beat them for ''Quality'' :hehe

Gud One... :hehe :hehe :rofl :rofl

Adtv will have to choose either quantity or quality.... and they should make a firm decision fast.. (unlike what happened during icc wc)..
I dont think trying to balance the two in small space will work out.....
as for adtv customers, they will have to bear some months of hardship but their will be reward at the end...

Shadow said:
Adtv will have to choose either quantity or quality.... and they should make a firm decision fast.. (unlike what happened during icc wc)..
I dont think trying to balance the two in small space will work out.....
as for adtv customers, they will have to bear some months of hardship but their will be reward at the end...

1 year

ABCDEFGH said:

its not fixed bro .. falcon(or w/e ) have delayed the launch of all their satellite by undefined timeline.. so it can be any time period 6-18 months

Back
Top Bottom