Asianet, MM or Flowers TV: Which is the 1st Malayalam HD Channel ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ankit_bpl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 4,913
1st thing is ,
Flowers is a SD channel, not HD,

Asianet HD is 1st started on c band,

MM HD also started same day but some hours late.

Gssran said:
1st thing is ,
Flowers is a SD channel, not HD,

Asianet HD is 1st started on c band,

MM HD also started same day but some hours late.

Sorry Brother But Flowers Is HD Channel
(I'm Not Saying But According To Article)
I Thing All The DTH Downscaling To SD Feed
Like Movies Now

Ankit_bpl said:
Sorry Brother But Flowers Is HD Channel
(I'm Not Saying But According To Article)
I Thing All The DTH Downscaling To SD Feed
Like Movies Now
no it's a SD channel,
It's available on IS 17 @ 66* East, the place from DTH's getting the feed.

Gssran said:
no it's a SD channel,
It's available on IS 17 @ 66* East, the place from DTH's getting the feed.

I Respect You.
You're Genius.
I'm You're Fan.
And I Accept You're Thought
With All Respect.
I Agree With You
But In The Article Whay They Called HD To Flowers And Whay They Compared Flowers To MM And Asianet HD ?

Mazhavil Manorama is the First Malayalam HD Channel.Because Asianet is only inagurated his HD channel.But not telecasted.But Mazhavil Manorama HD started the telecast first.

Flowers is SD channel.but they are airing ads as all programms telecasting are in HD clarity.Asianet is the first & true HD channel in malayalam

MAHI said:
Mazhavil Manorama is the First Malayalam HD Channel.Because Asianet is only inagurated his HD channel.But not telecasted.But Mazhavil Manorama HD started the telecast first.
so as per you if a channel is encrypted on his c band Orignal slot, then it's not showing anything,
Give some good logic.

Gssran said:
so as per you if a channel is encrypted on his c band Orignal slot, then it's not showing anything,
Give some good logic.

Asianet tested a HD feed.And announced our channel is the first malayalam HD channel.That is impossible.Because Asianet HD not telecasted programmes only added a test feed.But Mazhavil Manorama Started their first HD transmission.Mazhavil Manorama full time showing HD content programmes in SD channel.Finally Mazhavil Manorama launched its HD Channel.

Asianet HD launching day no programmes telecasted any dth or cable service not added this channel.Asianet HD telecasted programmes after one week of its launch.But Mazhavil Manorama HD started first day HD programmes.And this channel available all Digital Cable Networks in first day.Mazhavil HD is the first true HD channel.

Flowers is a sd channel only.

in ads it showing hd drishyamikavode - meance hd like picture quality.they use hd cameras for shooting and telecasted in sd format. also janam tv,reporter tv using this technology.

asianet inagurated hd channel and said they started first hd channel(dont know they started hd telecast).

mazhavil started hd channel next day morning.

Back
Top Bottom