DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

All I ment was colors is not any local brand just because it's low trp we can't neglect it and say it ain't a competitive channel
Not only Colors Bangla (too low to compare with the big 2). Look at Colors Odia; it is nowhere compared to Zee Sarthak and Tarang. Colors Tamil is also even lower than Jaya TV.

Kannada and Marathi are the only two relatively successful markets for Viacom18.

Not only Colors Bangla (too low to compare with the big 2). Look at Colors Odia; it is nowhere compared to Zee Sarthak and Tarang. Colors Tamil is also even lower than Jaya TV.

Kannada and Marathi are the only two relatively successful markets for Viacom18.
Ya this is why I need Sony to merge. So we can get 3 or 4 tough competitors

Isn't sun Bangla also a dubb channel
Sun Bangla has both Original and dubbed Content. Original is more then dubbed content. There is also dubbed movies and no other original Bengali Movies on this channel and no reality show that's why this channel is lagging behind.

Last edited:

Currently Colors Marathi Viewers have decreased, I have myself seen it's a good channel then even Zee Marathi because of that only it was giving tough competition to Zee before Lockdown. But currently this channel has no original reality shows all are reruns. Award and other shows are also not shown like earlier and the big thing is movies they didn't show movies.
Only showing 7 Serials will not help they need to increase fiction shows and show some good Non-fiction, Award shows and movies like they showed earlier. They should go like Colors Kannada sure they will be successful.
Currently Colors Marathi trp is increasing in this week it incresed by 31k + (133k impressions).

All I ment was colors is not any local brand just because it's low trp we can't neglect it and say it ain't a competitive channel
Doesn't matter if it is local or at a national level, if it isn't doing well, it is vulnerable to losing the competition, and being out of counting as competitive channel. And also, there are many "local" channels which are doing well in competition in some language markets. Competitiveness knows no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock