Seeking Help Base pack removed , required help

• Thread starter Vj121
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,146

Vj121

Reaction score
Hello frnds..
Yesterday I deactivated one movie pack from my package,but I don't know how my base pack Uttam UDP removed. now I called CC they are just saying it's ur mistake now you have to recharge again ...
So is there any way to get that pack without new recharge ?

You should check whether your money debited in your account or your package expiry got extended.
You should add that pack by going to trai channel selector app, then the validity once again reduced to original.
If you got money back, then do recharge from airtel app.

Hello frnds..
Yesterday I deactivated one movie pack from my package,but I don't know how my base pack Uttam UDP removed. now I called CC they are just saying it's ur mistake now you have to recharge again ...
If you have sufficient balance you can activate by sending sms or calling cc otherwise you won't get same plan.

Hello frnds..
Check your account balance first. If the balance is Rs. 1407 or more then call customer care to active the pack. Alternatively you can send an email to request for the pack change. Also do mention your customer ID in the email. The Email ID is: [email protected]

Ur complaint request email ID [email protected] now
If you have sufficient balance you can activate by sending sms or calling cc otherwise you won't get same plan.
You should check whether your money debited in your account or your package expiry got extended.
You should add that pack by going to trai channel selector app, then the validity once again reduced to original.
If you got money back, then do recharge from airtel app.
Thank you frnd for ur reply....
I had around 450+ in my Account they activated same UDP for 3m cost 398 also they extended validity for 17 days (approx) . On the name of adjustment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock