• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,360

amty

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Remake of guddu weds guddan. 😆😆😆😆 but original cast is super hillarious than this one.

Bro sometime you share good informative news. But why after several warning/ban you doing this same thing.already promo shared on this thread, what's different between @abhishek bro post and yours. Just your post is image and his video that's not mean you share something different. Bro please try to rectify your this mistakes.

Bro sometime you share good informative news. But why after several warning/ban you doing this same thing.already promo shared on this thread, what's different between @abhishek bro post and yours. Just your post is image and his video that's not mean you share something different. Bro please try to rectify your this mistakes.
I feel, video & image are different. Btw, sorry. Edit now

@amty bro, It is requested to you, please don't use wrong spelling for the show name in the thread title, if it happens, it may create lot of trouble to find the actual thread for anytime. Use this spelling in the title "Baavle Utaavle"

@amty bro, It is requested to you, please don't use wrong spelling for the show name in the thread title, if it happens, it may create lot of trouble to find the actual thread for anytime. Use this spelling in the title "Baavle Utaavle"

dude where i have used wrong spelling if u can see its clearly written from the source and BTW the spelling u have written is wrong bawale is is written BAWALE not baavle

dude where i have used wrong spelling if u can see its clearly written from the source and BTW the spelling u have written is wrong bawale is is written BAWALE not baavle
But, Sony Sab is using this spelling "Baavle Utaavle", u can check their fb or twitter page

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock