Good News Best Tata Play ₹285 Hindi HD pack with all Sports Channels

So bro etv bal bharat and epic tv is not included in any package?
No you have to pay Individual price for Epic Tv (₹2.36/month) and ETV bal bharat (₹4.72/month).
But you can get Kids Pack in Today's Jingalala offer in ₹1 for first 30 days in which all Kids Channels will be there (approx. 20 minutes left for the offer)

No you have to pay Individual price for Epic Tv (₹2.36/month) and ETV bal bharat (₹4.72/month).
But you can get Kids Pack in Today's Jingalala offer in ₹1 for first 30 days in which all Kids Channels will be there (approx. 20 minutes left for the offer)
Thanks bro for your reply. But I am a airtel hd user with multi connection.
I was a Tata Sky multy connection hd user 3 years ago. I leave the Tata play ( formarly Tata Sky) for airtel's low cost hd package and there was a issue regarding favourite language setting at that time. Now I thinking again to shift Tata play again.

Fav audio issue is fixed now.. jingalala offer will compensate any offer or charges..btw in airtel don't you face issue with fav channels..I mean they don't have dedicated lcn..so switching channels must be really difficult 🤔

Fav audio issue is fixed now.. jingalala offer will compensate any offer or charges..btw in airtel don't you face issue with fav channels..I mean they don't have dedicated lcn..so switching channels must be really difficult 🤔
Yes bro. Any solution regarding favourite channels in Tata Play than airtel?

Yes bro. Any solution regarding favourite channels in Tata Play than airtel?
In Tata play there is a dedicated button in remote To Go to favorite channels otherwise we can directly Go to channel number 900 because like if we add 20 channels in our favorite list than that channels will be seen from 900 to 920 numbers.

Thanks bro for your reply. But I am a airtel hd user with multi connection.
I was a Tata Sky multy connection hd user 3 years ago. I leave the Tata play ( formarly Tata Sky) for airtel's low cost hd package and there was a issue regarding favourite language setting at that time. Now I thinking again to shift Tata play again.
You may Go for Dhmaka offer where you will get complete new connection for free. I was a Hd user but with Dhamaka offer I opt for Tata play Binge Plus

In Tata play there is a dedicated button in remote To Go to favorite channels otherwise we can directly Go to channel number 900 because like if we add 20 channels in our favorite list than that channels will be seen from 900 to 920 numbers.
How may channel I can add as favourite in HD box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock