Sad News Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla passes away

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,429
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that's the saddest part.
Rip sid I really miss you please ghost bankar aaja yaar please its shocking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
I'm depressed think what happened with shehnaaz πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” sidnaaz abb toh shaadi honi thi

Last edited:
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that's the saddest part.
Rip sid I really miss you please ghost bankar aaja yaar please its shocking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
I'm depressed think what happened with shehnaaz πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” sidnaaz abb toh shaadi honi thi
It is indeed shocking . 40 is not an age to go but that is the harsh reality of life. We are just visitors over here. Real world lies above. Even after 3 days I am not able to believe that The Big Boss champion is no more . Don't be depressed buddy, just pray for his soul and his family members especially His mother .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock