Sad News Bigg Boss 14 fame Sonali Phogat passes away due to heart attack

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaffer7080
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 3,062

Don't know why but majority of people in 30-45 range are dying of heart attack/ cardiac arrest. This is a serious matter of concern
Celebrities usually goes through stress when id*ots sends hateful and boycott messages to them via social media. No matter how fit a person is. It affects their health.

Celebrities usually goes through stress when id*ots sends hateful and boycott messages to them via social media. No matter how fit a person is. It affects their health.
Hmm . Who tried to boycott Siddharth Shukla, Deepesh Bhan , and even her ?

Nothing like that bro its all about destiny what I can say is "LIVE TODAY LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMORROW". nobody knows when what will happen.

Or maybe they get stress when id*ot actors and actresses show their arrogance publically as if we don't care about u . Watch it in theatre or go to H***

Nothing like that bro its all about destiny what I can say is "LIVE TODAY LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMORROW". nobody knows when what will happen.
True bhai. As people say Jaakoon rakhe saaiyaaan ,maar sake na koi

T - Whomever God wants to save cannot be killed

Hmm . Who tried to boycott Siddharth Shukla, Deepesh Bhan , and even her ?
Both of them. You will find id*ots stalking to both sending love and hate messages. Let's say when you said you felt uncomfortable and unsafe going out couple of months ago. You were let off the hook without hateful messages. You weren't kick out of the forum. Fired from work or suspend from college. You got to live a normal life. Exactly same thing Aamir Khan said about feeling scared to live in this country. He is getting hated to the core. Facing boycotts while receiving hateful messages and boycotts. My point here is we need to be nice to everybody. Be it a regular person or a public figure. Hatred should be something beneath us. I have seen downfall of one of the most gifted athelete of our time because of this.

Last edited:
True bhai. As people say Jaakoon rakhe saaiyaaan ,maar sake na koi

T - Whomever God wants to save cannot be killed
Than try jumping off a cliff right now. Test if God loves you or not.
Philosophy is full of you know what. The realistic thing is there will be a tomorrow. You have to show face to your kids and grandkids so don't be a jerk to others.
Or maybe they get stress when id*ot actors and actresses show their arrogance publically as if we don't care about u . Watch it in theatre or go to H***
id*ots always poke them celebrities. When they poke them back. They take it personally.

Back
Top Bottom