BroadcasterPriceHike Hashtag trending on X

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,903
If OTT is not the future then there is no entertainment industry.

Jio made a net profit of 5000Cr + in 2023.
OTT may co-exist. But, would not be the only option. I mean to say that OTT cannot be said as the best option just by considering the current pocket expenses.

Did Jio make ₹5k+ Cr profit from OTT itself? I think you said about Jio Platforms that includes telecom.

If OTT is not the future then there is no entertainment industry.

Jio made a net profit of 5000Cr + in 2023.
Bro you are saying about Jio, not JioCinema.
Below article says about JioCinema.
The vertical’s net profit for the period, however, nosedived 25.6% to Rs 29 crore compared to Rs 39 crore a year ago.

OTT may co-exist. But, would not be the only option. I mean to say that OTT cannot be said as the best option just by considering the current pocket expenses.

Did Jio make ₹5k+ Cr profit from OTT itself? I think you said about Jio Platforms that includes telecom.
You talked about how Jio was giving free internet.

Yes. Look at where they are now.

So OTT will co-exist and it is the future.

What JioCinema plans to do will completely change Connected TV landscape in India.

Bro you are saying about Jio, not JioCinema.
Below article says about JioCinema.
The vertical’s net profit for the period, however, nosedived 25.6% to Rs 29 crore compared to Rs 39 crore a year ago.
Clearly stated that it was Jio as the above person was talking about telecom.

You don't look at current financials when there is a tried and tested model that works. Netflix didn't have profit until a few years ago. Now they make more in EBIT than Disney itself.
8XkBBco.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock