Campaign for Mega LCN Change

• Thread starter Thread starter Kaatruveliyidai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,454
Reaction score
We have to give as much pressure to airtel team to completely change its LCN's, its so ridiculous such a big brand does not care about this still.
Now they are adding channels in random LCN's.
They must introduce 4 digit  LCN format,i think this is the right time for that.

Lcn not a problem I don't know about others but my previous dth sun direct we don't have to go to menu to channels to different sections but just the middle ok button will bring all channels list and arrow key to navigate through different sections that just speeds up process of selecting channels.Single tap channel navigation is what is needed If Lcn changed also the speed will be low if we want to browse through different sections.

are you kidding...
no need of lcn shuffling now.
first they should add all the pending HD channels...and it should be top on priority list ...
and 4 digit lcn? Hardly my Eveready battery last long for 4-5 Month ..if 4 digit introduce, I've to buy a pair of battery 30-45 days interval.

First let them do the language grouping. Maa HD in 890, Vijay HD in 894 etc faar away from their group.

They have placed 9x tashan far from punjabi channels....sabhi budbak hain airtel main.. ???????????

Bhai mega lcn change karne se problems hogi.. dheere dheere 2-3 channels karna thik rahega imo. :k

Back
Top Bottom