Seeking Help can i watch DTH/Cable channels in Amazon Fire stick ?

• Thread starter Thread starter prasad7721
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 618

prasad7721

Reaction score
Anyone using Amazon Fire stick and DTH simultaneously on same tv ??
I am planning to buy Amazon Fire stick ,
i currently have DTH connected to HDMI 2 , if i connect Fire stick to HDMI 1 , does DTH channels sync and shown in Amazon fire stick Live tv section ?
or do i have to jump from HDMI 1 to 2 every time if i want to watch DTH ?
if someone using Amazon Fire stick and DTH simultaneously , please HELP and share your experience
Thank You.

It is simple yaar !

1 & 2 means two different numbers. So basically you have to change every time.

HDMI 1 for fire stick and HDMI 2 for DTH.

It is simple yaar !

1 & 2 means two different numbers. So basically you have to change every time.

HDMI 1 for fire stick and HDMI 2 for DTH.
Kindly read the question again,
I know on hardware basis HDMI 1 & 2 are different..
but i am asking about SYNCING
i asked Because there is LIVE TV tab on amazon fire tv interface and also Live tv button on remote of fire stick

Yes It available to synchronise with dth channel on Amazon max cube fire tv but cost is expensive approx 12999 . So simply plug another hdmi port on your tv and select by switching source button on the tv to dth from fire stick

Kindly read the question again,
I know on hardware basis HDMI 1 & 2 are different..
but i am asking about SYNCING
i asked Because there is LIVE TV tab on amazon fire tv interface and also Live tv button on remote of fire stick
I use the same as per your setup.. I'll answer this as ans by all in above syncing is not possible is 1&2 l. About the live tv section which is available on firetv is basically your single window to watch Live TV offered by various apps like Zee5, Discovery+, or Earlier Sonylive too.which basically saves the hassle of accessing each channel by going to respected sections.

Hope it ans.

Back
Top Bottom