• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,597

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
MUMBAI: US kids broadcaster Cartoon Network has announced that it has picked up an untitled kids sketch comedy series from entertainer Nick Cannon.
The series is a live-action, half-hour, sketch comedy show rooted in raw mischief, high energy and slapstick humor. Silly kids will make up this wild comedy troupe led by teen stars Jeremy Shada, Shameik Moore, Brandon Soo Hoo, Shauna Case and Chanelle Peloso .

Cartoon Network chief content officer Rob Sorcher said, “Nick Cannon has created a contemporary take on sketch comedy that will launch the next generation of Cartoon Network stars ."

Cannon said, "Cartoon Network is the absolute best home for this series and I am thrilled to be working with them. As someone who was given an opportunity in this business at a very young age, I am always looking for ways to help shine the spotlight on up and coming young comedic talent and this show is the perfect platform for these future stars" .

The series is being produced by Cartoon Network Studios in association with NCredible Entertainment.

_http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k12/mar/mar284.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock