Seeking Help Channel price increase to ₹ 25.96 including GST on Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter Subhajit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 994

Subhajit

Reaction score
Are channel price increased to ₹ 25.96 including GST on TATA Play for some channels like Asianet HD, Star Maa HD?

On February onwards, star increase price from 22.42 to 25.96 with gst on South GEC HD channels and star plus HD

Star has the most expensive channels and bouquets. While all other broadcasters have bouquets that provide savings by adding multiple channel genes together, star here is only creating expensive bouquets which have no value for money.

Star has the most expensive channels and bouquets. While all other broadcasters have bouquets that provide savings by adding multiple channel genes together, star here is only creating expensive bouquets which have no value for money.
Hope after the merge ambani will drop the prices for star channels ...due to disney loss only they increased the price

Hope after the merge ambani will drop the prices for star channels ...due to disney loss only they increased the price
I hope. Only channel I subscribe to is NGC HD.
SS1,2,3 are all glorified cricket channels. I have not seen any other sport on these channels. Ss2 is just a clone of ss1.
Smovies and variants only play disney and marvel movies.
Since I don't watch Hindi, I can't comment on Hindi channels like s plus and Hindi movie channels.

Back
Top Bottom