shubhz1796

Contributor
Reaction score
Chiranjeevi Hanuman - Ram Bhakti, Rudra Shakti
NEW Show
Coming Soon
On Star Plus
uPkIHGz.jpg

Star Plus is having a mythological show and a reality show after ages! After Siya Ke Ram, I don’t know of any major mythological show unless I’m mistaken.

Star Plus is having a mythological show and a reality show after ages! After Siya Ke Ram, I don’t know of any major mythological show unless I’m mistaken.
Aarambh, Suryaputra Karn, Namah: Lakshmi Narayan

Let's call them devotiona based mythological shows.

I agree. Although they had other mythological shows but none of them was as good as Mahabharat. Aarambh was fictional, Karn Sangini was turned into saas bahu drama and Laxmi Narayan didn't last long.

This one looks like they're doing at a good scale. BTW what's the reality show they've announced?

This one looks like they're doing at a good scale. BTW what's the reality show they've announced?
Dance + Pro. I think that’s the only reality show left with Star Plus now that MasterChef has moved to Sony. Unless it brings back The Voice which was aired for only one season. Even this will be a 12-week show and then it will be back to 100% serials.

Dance + Pro. I think that’s the only reality show left with Star Plus now that MasterChef has moved to Sony. Unless it brings back The Voice which was aired for only one season. Even this will be a 12-week show and then it will be back to 100% serials.
Any chance of India's Raw Star & Nach Baliye comeback?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock