Cinema + sports Pack

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 4,012
RE: Cinema + sports Pack

My post was different. I was talking about its price getting reduced to as low as RS 165 p.m.

[/quote]
Bishnu15 said:
My post was different. I was talking about its price getting reduced to as low as RS 165 p.m.

Cinema + Sports Pack @ RS 990 for 6 months

Already Available

Great Entertainment Value offer from Sun Direct with Cinema + Sports Pack

Chennai, 22nd July 2013: Packing more entertainment value to its very successful Cinema plus package, Sun Direct, the leading DTH player in South India, on the eve of cinema plus completing two years, brings irresistible offers on this pack. With 130+ channels, Cinema + sports pack comes at a great value of just Rs. 185 per month.
Cinema + sports offers:
• Upto 5 sports channels on one pack with addition of 4 new channels: Star Cricket, ESPN, Star Sports and Star Sports 2.
• Choice of 11 channels exclusively on DTH with Sun Direct.
• Nonstop movies – around the clock with cinema club movies – in the 4 south Indian languages.
• Option of recharge packs with effective price of Rs. 165 with 990 pack for 6 months.
• New Connections start at Rs.1890 for Standard Definition and Rs. 2,290 for Hi Definition.
Considering viewer satisfaction, Sun Direct has launched this new Cinema + Sports pack to address complete entertainment needs of subscribers with the inclusion of major sports channels. Commenting on this, Mr. Mahesh Kumar, MD of Sun Direct, said, “With these additional sports channels , we ensure there is a constant drive to provide better value and service to our subscribers. Redefining the entertainment quotient we also strive to deliver value for money offerings”

Sun Direct has proved yet again that it is the best when it comes to reading customers’ needs and tailor-making an offer that is hard to resist. These offers are open to both new customers as well as existing customers. Not stopping at this, Sun Direct also offers unlimited recording facility at no extra cost on all SD + and HD boxes.

i think not all sports channels with ESS channels only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock